Hodge, Charles; Systematic Theology, In Three Volumes. (Grand Rapids, Michigan: Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Company, Reprinted, May 1997), Vol. III, pp. 321-348
The Forth Commandment
- Its Design.
- The Sabbath was instituted from the Beginning and is of Perpetual Obligation.
- Direct Evidence of the ante-Mosaic institution of the Sabbath.
- How is the Sabbath to be Sanctified?
- The Sunday Laws.
- State of the Question.
- Proof that this is a Christian and Protestant Nation.
- This controlling Influence of Christianity is Reasonable and Right.
- The Demands of Infidels are Unjust.
Download a RTF version.
email corrections to ed walsh